Friday 1 February 2013

badum tss

Isn't it scary how hours become days, days become months, and months become years? You know it happens, how time slowly slips away from your fingers, but you don't really realize it until suddenly you're pretty much left with no time at all. You tell yourself "I'll do this tomorrow" or "Let's do that later", yet tomorrow never comes, later never really happens.
We keep on putting things off because we think we have time, when we never really had time in the first place.

So, this blog pretty much exists to document thoughts about certain issues in certain times. This one is going to be a bit more public, a little bit more formal. But if you've read my blog since who-knows-when, then I guarantee you that it's still 100% Pat Gallardo.
Or what remains of the Pat Gallardo you knew.

Because I want to look back in this blog five years from now and laugh at myself. Laugh at how young I am as of this writing, and laugh at how much I've changed and remained the same.
Five years is a long period of time. But it doesn't really feel that way when you think about it.

So I hope this blog does its job: being a keeper of the thoughts of a growing and changing person.
Because if it doesn't, well, dang.

No comments:

Post a Comment