Wednesday 9 July 2014

The Summer of 2014

The summer of 2014 is definitely not one of the best summers ever. I’d like to explain and report everything to you, dear reader, but I’m afraid I don’t want to (which is quite ironic because I’m keeping a personal blog about feelings and things). It’s not that I don’t really want to. It’s mostly because I’m not sure in how to put everything into words, and whether now is the best time to divulge certain things.

To start off, it was a summer full of changes. And like I’ve said in my past posts, I’m not really good with change. Some things happened in a way that I knew they would happen, but I just didn’t realize that they would happen then, or how I felt in ways far more than I expected myself to behave. I didn’t realize a lot of things until that summer, and yet, in a way, I was waiting for that summer to happen for all my life.

I hope this is enough of an explanation for the past three months of silence. And I hope you’re not tired of reading my entries.

I’m staying in a dormitory now and updating will be a bit harder because of college, but here goes nothing!

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment